Anderson County -
C4CTexas.org © All Rights Reserved Another Website by East Texas Programming
1. We support the Constitution of the United States of America in its originally intended form along with the original Bill of Rights that guarantee the personal liberty and rights of all citizens of this country.
2. America is, has been and should still be fundamentally a good country and a good place to work and rear a family. The people here are basically intelligent, hardworking, decent, loving and generous. We don’t want to see the traditional values of the people and the traditional precepts of this country fundamentally and radically changed from what was originally intended by the founding fathers of this nation.
3. This country was undeniably, unequivocally and without question founded upon the premise of a supreme, loving and benevolent God who inspired our founding fathers to create and implement a government that would bless our lives and guarantee our freedoms and liberties for as long as the constitution and this country existed.
4. The family is sacred and as such is the most basic and most important unit of our society. All efforts of the government at any level should be to protect and preserve the family unit without encroachment upon our solemn responsibilities and rights to rear, protect, and provide for the comfort, education, and good health of our family.
5. Our system of law and Justice was and is based upon Judeo-
6. Integrity and Honesty are fundamental to our system of governance. We must have leaders of unquestioned decency to guide us through these perilous times. Transparency is an essential element of the integrity and honesty of any elected official or any governing body who acts in behalf of the people of this nation to protect and benefit their lives.
7. We each have the inalienable right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results. You get what you earn and can do with it whatsoever you choose. The government cannot tell you what to do for a living or what you should learn in school.
8. We do not accept or support redistribution of wealth. Americans are the most charitable people in the world, but charity is a personal choice. The government cannot and should not force anyone to be charitable. (i.e. to give to anyone or anything to whom we choose not to give, including the government.)
9. We reserve the right to disagree with authority and to share our personal opinions. This is our right guaranteed by the constitution and we will not give it up.
10. Our government is “by the people and for the people”. Our elected officials and appointed government bureaucrats work for us, and answer to us. We are the source of their authority.